2008-12-14

the questions about using laptop battery?


the questions about using laptop battery?

1.Question:I want to know how about using the computer while putting out the sony PCGA-BP2T battery ?

Answer:It doesn't matter. If you plan to store the battery for a long time, be sure of charging it
fully first. If you plan to use your laptop as a desktop system for a long time, then taking the
battery off is anice idea.Besides, some batteries may be helpful:Toshiba:Toshiba PA3331U-1BAS
battery , Toshiba PA3331U-1BRS battery , Toshiba PA3356U-1BAS battery , Toshiba
PA3356U-1BRS.Glad to help!

2.Question:If I use the AC adapter all the time and do not take off the battery, and I want to ask does this will ruin the notebookbattery?

Answer: Simply speaking it is yes. If you overload the battery chances, that the battery first
start appearing a full charge but after you turn on the notebook for10-15 minutes,there is half
left.It is better to charge the battery fully and drain it completely.By the way, some batteries foy
your considering
3.Question:I have an Acer notebook,but I am not satisfied with the battery.I know nothing about it and everyone is complainning about it.I wondering if you can you buy a longer life battery?

Answer: They can only increase the capacity by making the battery much bigger, or changing to
more expensive technology. Most people solve the problem by carrying a spare battery.You can
do as others do!Some recommended batteries
the article source:http://www.digi163.com/article/article-140_1.html

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories