2008-12-14

the questions about using laptop battery?


the questions about using laptop battery?


4.Question:My battery of the notebook is still only a little for many days charging and there is no sign which says the battery is going on ? Does my computer is not charging or my battery is dead ? What should I do with it now ?
Answer:You can open the battery gauge within Windows and it will appear you the status of your battery.You are likely to need replacing if it never charges, when plugged into a power source.Some useful batteries for your reference


5.Question:Ijust bought a HP notebook. After I got it I fully charged the battery whose kind is .when I find it ,it said there being some charge left. I let it fully drain ,when i look at the battery, a full charge only lasts 1.5 hours!That means 2 hours loss.What should I do to prevent this trend?
Answer: The Battery life depends on what kind of activities you did on the notebook. Such as games, watching a DVD which will eat up battery use. Otherwise,giving HP or your retailer a call to see if it has a proplem?And besides, give you a reference


6. Question:whats the best way to get maximum power out of my battery. do i have to always use it with the battery only or can i use it with AC power too. whenever i use the laptop with the AC pluggged in, it makes my battery not work as long when the AC is not plugged in.Would you help me?
Answer:If the battery is really old, you might want to replace it. But I know what you mean about trying to get the most out of it! What helps is using up almost the entire battery every once in a while, and recharging it completely on the AC while NOT using the computer. Do it like once every month or so. You can also change the power scheme (you might have it on a setting that wastes power for like the monitor brightness, speed, performance and so on ) to a setting that conserves power as much as possible.
the article source:http://www.digi163.com/article/article-140_1.html

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories