2008-12-14

the questions about using laptop battery?


the questions about using laptop battery?


10.Question:My sony PCGA-BP4V battery battery was aways working fine fou two years, but today when I tried to use it but only to find it doesnt work at all. And even I can not charge it.Can you tell me if it has died?

Answer:I think it really looks like died. The efficient way to know if it has died is that you can use it on another battery, if it can work that means it doesnt die.Orelse it dies.

11.Question:I want to know how about using the computer while putting out the sony PCGA-BP2T battery ?
Answer:It doesn't matter. If you plan to store the battery for a long time, be sure of charging it fully first. If you plan to use your laptop as a desktop system for a long time, then taking the battery off is anice idea.Besides, some batteries may be helpful

12.Question:Can I play games while running on battery ,if I do as so, do notebooks downgrade their performance?
Answer:It depends on the settings under the power management which you can change by yourself. If you choose the largest performance to play, you will sacrifice the battery life.But these batteries are nice,you can have a try

the article source:http://www.digi163.com/article/article-140_1.html

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories