2008-12-14

the questions about using laptop battery?


the questions about using laptop battery?


13. Question:I heared that the battery should be used completely and then charge it .Is it right?

Answer:It depends on what type of battery. Some batteries have no memory effect, so charging all the time is ok. Any battery that has memory effect can be used in the same way. If possible, charge completely, then drain it completely. Repeat this two more times then use battery as normal.You can have a look for the future

14.Question: Ifound that when I remove the battery and use my laptop pc with it connected to the power supply, the PC's running is very slow. Is there any means to increase its speed?

Answer:You can get a speedswitch XP,and then you configure the processor speed using that program.

15.Question: I am a person who uses the laptop for a whole day.I want to know Is it fine if I make it in the power supply and only remove it in place whereit is diffifcult to get a power supply Or should I just charge it fully and then wait for it to discharge almost completely?

Answer: If you make your battery HP OmniBook 6100 battery plugged into the power supply, most of the time it will actually degrade the battery and it won't hold a charge when you do need it. It's better to use your laptop without the power supply until it is completely drained .Give yu some adviced models batteries

the article source:http://www.digi163.com/article/article-140_1.html

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories